Site Visitor Match
What It Is
A method of resolving the identity of your website visitors to put you in permanent control of your “first-party data.” It sounds simple, but the process is incredibly complex. Think of it this way…Every website you interact with (Facebook, Google, Amazon, etc.) assigns an identifier to you. A “code” so they know who you are when you come back.
What It Does
Site Visitor Match creates a list of your website visitors that you own and control forever within your own private data-management platform. These are not cookies and therefore are not subject to expiration or the whims of targeting/ad platforms. They are portable, meaning that you can use these lists to build marketing campaigns on all major online ad platforms, no matter where the visitor came from, including visitors from organic traffic, SEO, content marketing, online ad buys, affiliate traffic, cross-marketing, email campaigns or offline promotions. These lists can also be used in offline campaigns (see more on this below).
How We Do It
When a visitor lands on your website, our technology is able to match that visitor with information we have in our consumer database. This allows us to resolve the identity of that visitor and place them on a list that is unique to you. This list is permanent, portable and owned and controlled by you.
Identity Resolution of your Website Visitors
➔ Advantage: Right now, website visitors who take no action on your site are lost to you. You can retarget those visitors, but only using a third-party’s pixel and only within their walled garden — Google on Google’s inventory, Facebook on their inventory, and so on. With Site Visitor Match, you own the audience. Not a third-party. And the audience is permanent. Because thanks to identity resolution, you aren’t targeting an expiring cookie, you’re targeting a person.
◆ Benefit: Total and permanent control of your first-party data means that you can become platform-agnostic. It allows you to run true omnichannel marketing campaigns and to beat the problem of relying on a powerful supplier to generate leads and sales. It also opens up the ability to use email, direct mail or outbound phone calls (and soon addressable TV and radio) to reach your site’s visitors on your terms and in your timeframe.
Feature: First-Party Data Management Platform
➔ Advantage: Under the current system, you don’t have access to the data you generate without relying on a powerful supplier such as Facebook or Google to allow access to it from within their platform. Site Visitor Match allows you to manage AND use all of your first-party data in one place, regardless of the platform it originated from.
◆ Benefit: Because you now control your data, it can be used in ways that were previously impossible. SVM gives you a permanent audience under your management that can be used on any platform and at any time, forever. Marketing your own products and services is just one of the ways in which it can be used. Joint ventures, affiliate deals, list rentals and many other opportunities (more on this below) become possible when you own your data.
First Party Data Rental
➔ Advantage: With Site Visitor Match you can grow an InMarket audience 10x – 20x faster than with any other method, such as relying on form-fills or opt-ins. This opens up enormous possibilities to partner with businesses that desperately want access to exactly the kind of data that you own.
◆ Benefit: Who else could benefit from having access to your first-party data? Partnerships, co-marketing opportunities, “list swaps,” rentals and many more opportunities become available to you. List brokers and data companies charge enormous sums for doing nothing more than providing lists to companies that are based mostly on third-party data. What could you charge for access to verified first-party data that also comes with identities attached?
Harness the Power of the World’s Most Powerful Targeting Platforms to Create InMarket Lookalike Audiences
➔ Advantage: Site Visitor Match audiences can be used as highly relevant InMarket “seed audiences” to exponentially expand your reach. By uploading your Site Visitor Match audience to the platform and asking for a “lookalike,” the platform will use your first-party data to create a larger audience of their users who match the behaviors of your Site Visitor Match audience. You can create lookalike audiences on platforms such as:
- Google/YouTube via Similar Audiences
- Facebook/Instagram via Lookalike Audiences
- Twitter via Tailored Audiences
- Amazon via Advertiser Audiences
- LinkedIn via Matched Audiences
◆ Benefit: With Site Visitor Match audiences, your unique InMarket Lookalike audiences can be leveraged in a variety of ways. You can…
- Find new customers for your own products or services.
- Partner with complementary but non-competing companies to promote their products and services for a percentage of revenue.
- Rent your Lookalike audiences for use by other companies on a per-usage basis.
- Run Joint Venture promotions.
- Promote CPA offers.
- License your Lookalike audiences and charge a monthly fee.
➔ Advantage: Retargeting today is soiled, out of your control, or both. Platforms capture your site’s data and then rent it back to you in the form of retargeting audiences that can only be reached using that provider’s platform and inventory, and under their terms. With Site Visitor Match, you own your data and the access to it.
◆ Benefit: You can retarget any audience when, where and how you please, across any channel and on any platform, online or off. Thanks to Identity Resolution, you open up omni-channel marketing possibilities that would be impossible without Site Visitor Match. In addition to standard but ENHANCED retargeting, you can…
- Retarget via email even if you have not captured this information via form-fill.
- Become a reseller of your first-party InMarket data and email on another company’s behalf.
- Create Joint Ventures with other companies to email on their behalf for a percentage of revenue.
- Become a “Super Affiliate” by using email to drive traffic to CPA offers.
- Create and manage SVM email lists for other companies.
- Become a provider of InMarket email targeting lists for mass-emailers.
● Create, Manage or Deploy Phone Campaigns: *Coming soon
- Retarget via outbound phone call, even if you have not captured this information via form-fill.
- Become a reseller of your first-party InMarket data and place outbound phone calls on another company’s behalf.
- Create and manage SVM phone lists for other companies.
- Run InMarket Click-to-Call campaigns for yourself or other companies.
- Run SMS Text campaigns for yourself or other companies.
- Run Ringless Voicemail campaigns for yourself or other companies.
- Create a call center to sell your own products and services or those of other companies.
● Create, Manage or Deploy Direct Mail Campaigns: *Coming soon
- Retarget via direct mail, even if you have not captured address information via form-fill.
- Become a reseller of your first-party InMarket data and send direct mail campaigns on another company’s behalf.
- Create and manage SVM direct mail lists for other companies.
- Create Joint Ventures with other companies to mail on their behalf for a percentage of revenue.
- Become a list broker and rent custom direct mail lists for use by other companies.
With MW’s Email Marketing Campaign, we do it all for you. For just a small monthly fee we turn-key a complete marketing and customer retention strategy for your business. This includes generating new inquiries, at the same time nurturing people who have expressed interest in the past and retaining your existing customers. Often times the hardest part of marketing for an overburdened staff is keeping a prospect interested until their timing is right. With MW’s Email Marketing Campaign we do it all for you!
Business Owners regularly wear many different “hats” within the operation. Frequently they have only enough time to respond to “hot prospects” who are requesting immediate attention. Some businesses do not have a marketing director and the sales effort falls on the overtaxed business owner. However, the key to building a strong customer base is a sustained, consistent marketing effort. Typically this marketing effort will be to three distinct segments: new customer acquisitions campaigns, nurturing people who have demonstrated interest in the past, and current customer retention.
Build and Maintain a ‘Master Qualified Customer Prospect List’ (MQL):
The hardest part of generating interest from new customers is identifying who they are and creating a way to reach them. With our database of over 200 million intelligent email addresses we can identify your exact prospects based on geography and demographics, which we can filter over 325 different ways.
We will maintain a Master Qualified Customer Prospect email list of typically 15K to 20K contacts who fit your business Prospect Profile; based on geographic, demographic and psychographic criteria. The Master Prospect List will be refreshed every ninety days, purging closed email addresses and refreshed with new email addresses that match the your business’ Prospect Profile.
To learn more about our email marketing program visit www.mwmarketing.info/email
Get listed everywhere, correct and enhance your online information, keep your digital presence fresh with real-time updates, trakc th eperformance of your listings, SEO, Reputation/Brand Management and Marketing. *Learn more about our Review Commercial Beta Program by visiting www.mwmarketing.tv.
Videos That Market Your 5 Star Reputation
100% Original and unique video
Hosted by Professional Spokes Model
Shot in Hollywood Style Studios
Prime Time Graphics and Animation
Green Screened Office Backgrounds
On Location iPad View of 5 Star Review
Call to Action Close
Perfectly SEO Optimized
Video Share Broadcast
Social Media Syndication
Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Video Marketing Stats
of consumers find videos helpful when making purchase decisions online
of consumers consider companies that produce video content to be more trustworthy
of consumers consider companies that create online video as more engaged with customers